"Career management does end when you have a job – it is the actions you take daily that last throughout your working life. It is through awareness and being prepared that will help you have a successful, life-long career."
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Understand yourself better – your motivations, your purpose, and your passions
- Get clear on your career direction and map out very specific and strategic plans that will last throughout your working life; you will learn to manage your career
- Learn how to leverage your skills into desired career paths and progressions
- Uncover negative or self-sabotaging behaviors that prevent you from achieving your goals; you will learn how to work off your strengths and use new-found healthy strategies
- Work with an experienced and skilled professional who has clinical, business, teaching and research experience in understanding and working with human resource professional
- Realize you won’t be alone – you will have unconditional support
- Work with an enthusiastic and dedicated coach who is focused on one thing - your success
What do clients say about working with you?
- Clarity and focus on their skills and career goals
- Clear and focused job search strategies that have led to new work opportunities and promotions
- Higher levels of workplace engagement and satisfaction
- Leveraged their skills to start and grow their own businesses
- Increased feelings of self-worth and confidence; healthier interpersonal relationships; willingness to take more risks to go after their goals
- Ability to see the “possibilities”
That I am engaging and open, which allows for clients to feel comfortable and quickly establish a respective relationship; that I am able to listen without judgment; that I am able to see the “big picture” – I have an intuitive side that allows me to read people quickly; I am empathetic but firm; I am knowledgeable about a variety of subject areas; I have a good sense of humor; I give homework and empower people to be accountable for their future; I am passionate about my subject matter
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
“Barbara is a very experienced and professional coach with an easy demeanor. She provided me many insightful suggestions and valuable resources to work through my ideas, keeping me moving towards my desired goals. She listened intently to my issues and kept me on track with positive, encouraging tasks and feedback. I felt that every session with Barbara was well worth my time and investment” - - Faith A., Orlando, FL
“Barbara has done an excellent job of providing training and organizational development for our agency in our quest to better services for our clientele...she has an ability to analyze situations and provide solutions that are manageable to achieve and she is willing to assist in achieving these solutions. She has been a great resource for information on many levels” - - Court Educational Programs, Tavares, Fl
“I hired Dr. Barbara Seifert is a career coach when I lost my job as a result of restructuring. I found her to be a much more impactful career coach than I ever expected even with just a few coaching sessions. After working with her, I now see actions I can take and pathways to success that I didn't see before. My search is more productive now; I'm interviewing actively. I would gladly recommend Dr. Seifert to anyone seeking a career and/or success coach.” Joe P., Orlando, Fl
I first met Barbara at a networking meeting; I was feeling frustrated with the way my business was operating. After our meeting, I was able to redefine my vision and niche, develop and market a life coaching program, set up a nonprofit organization, developed a website, created a new brand for my business, and hired an administrative assistant. I have doubled my billable hours more than in the last 15 years. The 10 minutes she gave me literally changed my life and I'm thankful. Meeting her was a life-changing moment." - - David Hargrove Baker, Ph. D.
1. Ability to establish a relationship quickly
What is your coaching philosophy?
2. Ability to see “the big picture” and the possibilities; intuitive
3. Knowledge, tools and resources
4. Not afraid to discuss client issues, whether good or bad
5. Ability to listen without judgment; see a situation from all sides
I believe that self-awareness is the key to reaching our life goals, so my job as a coach is to help clients to understand themselves, i.e. why they behave as they do. This will allow them to be more aware of their motivations and desires, recognize their strengths, set manageable goals and focused strategies that will lead them to that desired end-result. I am the catalyst for this awareness; I have the tools and resources, as well as the accountability that will drive – and keep them- moving forward. While coaching is client-directed, I also feel that clients come to us for answers and my role is to lead them to the answers they seek.
What types of people do you typically coach?
My client list includes ages from high school students to older workers. I have coached clients who are just entering the workforce through those leaving, such as retirement. I have worked with blue collar workers through professionals, such as attorneys and business owners. My clients encompass 3 areas:
What is your professional background?
1. Career changers/job seekers
2. Workers having difficulty in the workforce
3. Corporate clients
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
- Ph.D. in Human Resource Development, Barry University 2006
- Certified Professional Coach (2007) – Grow Training Institute, CA
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker; Certified in Neuro-linguistic Programming
- 25+ years of progressive management experience in regional and national corporations, mainly in healthcare-related fields
- Owner of Committed to Your Success Coaching & Consulting since 2007, which provides career coaching, employee assistance/workplace help, and corporate consulting (leadership development, training); Certified as a Women of Small Business (WOSB) in the State of Florida
- Adjunct Professor:
Webster University, Human Resource Development Program (master’s level)
Florida Institute of Technology, Management Program (master’s level)
- Career Coach for ASTD’s International Conference 2011
- Career Coach for AARP’s 50+ National Convention 2010
- Career Coach for Wal-Mart Manager 2010
- Writer – Your Career Success Blog; The Work at Home Woman; Forbes Woman; ASTD CFC Express; Central Florida Economic Council
- Past TV and Radio appearances in the US and Australia
- Member: Association of Career Professionals, Career Planning & Adult Development, and the National Career Development Association
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Introduction to Coaching
||New to coaching? Don’t know who you want to work with yet? This package is for you! It includes:
- Up to three complimentary 20-minute Coach Fit calls
- 90 minutes of coaching with your chosen coach
Non Member: $449.00
Coaching Power Pack
||Know who you want to work with? Get started right away with this package of three 60-minute coaching sessions
Non Member: $687.00