Dr. Phil Millage is President of Inspire Executive Coaching, LLC, and his focus is helping others (primarily executives) discover their gifts, talents and abilities. As a talent developer, Dr. Millage has found whenever people have clarity about their talents, they can determine a clear vision for their future.
The focus of Phil's career has been to employ his strength of "Ideation" in helping his clients improve career satisfaction, increase job engagement and thus, secure business success. Phil's mission is always to advance both the people and organizations he serves.
There is no question that experience is essential for one to be a successful talent developer and coach. Phil believes he has learned the most by collaborating with executives rather than as a result of his academic pursuits. Phil has coached hundreds of business executives. He has successfully started and managed several companies and held a Vice President or higher position in seven organizations.
On a personal level, Phil is known for his down-to-earth, midwestern perspective, and for his authenticity as a person. Phil's home base is Indianapolis (Fishers), Indiana.
In summary, Phil is a:
Ready To Get Started With Phil?
1. Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and Professional Speaker.
2. Talent developer and has coached and/or consulted in 120+ organizations. Much of his work has involved strategic planning.
3. Past Professor of the Year at Indiana Wesleyan University and he has taught at 4 universities in concert with building his entrepreneurial start-ups.
4. Thinker and writer and thus, Phil has many publications and has presented at top universities including Harvard, Oxford, and Cambridge Universities. In November 2015, he delivered 2 papers on "coaching" at the SaÃ¯d School of Business, Oxford University and was chosen as a Global Top 50 Educator by the Association of Business & Economics Research, Oxford Journal.
Order online below!
Introduction to Coaching
New to coaching? Don’t know who you want to work with yet? This package is for you! It includes:
- Up to three complimentary 20-minute Coach Fit calls
- 90 minutes of coaching with your chosen coach
Non Members: $449.00
Add to Cart
Coaching Power Pack
Know who you want to work with? Get started right away with this package of three 60-minute coaching sessions
Non Members: $687.00
Add to Cart