Jewish Family & Career Services of Atlanta (JF&CS) offers best-in-class, person-centered programs and resources to transform lives. Building on our 125-year history, we are here to help individuals and families of all faiths live to their full potential. Guided by Jewish values, we are a welcoming community, and our experienced professionals bring integrity and compassion to their work in the fields of aging and older adults, career counseling, dentistry, mental health, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and need-based support services. We serve thousands of individuals annually regardless of age, race, religion, national origin or ability to pay.
Working at JF&CS: At JF&CS, we hold these values close to our heart: Commitment and integrity, compassion and respect, innovation and collaboration, professionalism, and responsiveness to diverse needs. Guided by Jewish values, and voted a Top Workplace for 2022 by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, we are a welcoming community of professionals passionate about making a difference in the community. For testimonials from staff on what it’s like being part of the JF&CS family, you can visit our Careers page.
- Up to 20 days paid time off per year
- Paid holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer matching
- Paid Parental Leave
JF&CS is now seeking a full-time Child Adolescent Clinician 2- Access.
PURPOSE (Include primary accomplishments, products, and services, who benefits from them and how.) :
The experienced licensed social worker (LCSW or LPC) will provide clinical services to the range of agency clients with experience working with children, families, and parents. The social worker will utilize varied treatment modalities and be willing to provide services in a variety of community locations including but not limited to the Dunwoody office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct psycho-social, intake assessments
- Clinical counseling with children and families.
- Individual, conjoint, family, group psychotherapy and play therapy.
- Develop and conduct workshops and speaking engagements.
- Assist with crisis intervention and emergency assistance.
- Complete Documentation and related administrative duties within 24 hours of visit and/or timeframe defined by professional standards
- Complete a minimum of 25 encounters or visits/week or equivalent based on Payor mix
- Complete Credentialing process within first 30 days with our credentialing manager
- Work hours based on client demand and includes some evenings
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Masters-level therapist with specialization working with children and families.
- Experience as indicated above.
- Willingness to work with managed care referrals.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Able to use Microsoft Word. Conscientious and reliable.
- Good attention to detail.
- Meets deadlines.
- Late Afternoon/early evening hours required at least 3 days per week.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling and fully licensed. LCSW or LPC license credentials, fully licensed with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar practice setting and/or clients, working with children, adolescents, as well as families and children, special needs children, marital conflict, and major mental illness. Experience conducting workshops and public speaking. Willingness to learn about Judaism and Jewish values. Play therapy experience and DBT Certification preferred.
COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATE: Where permitted by applicable law, the applicant must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire to be considered for employment. The booster requirement must be met 30 days after you become eligible, and proof of booster must be provided to Human Resources. JF&CS is an EEO employer and will engage in interactive dialogue regarding any accommodation requested based on medical or religious considerations.
How to Apply?
To apply, please follow this link to locate the full job description and application: Jobs @ JF&CS